- My teenager got up on time and took a shower.
- My kindergartener got himself dressed.
- My kindergartener ate yogurt without complaint before having his cereal.
- An appointment today only lasted 2 minutes, and I thought it would be much longer.
- My new sneakers are comfy to walk in.
- This morning it was SUPER quiet in my apartment, I could hear rain drops.
- Grocery shopping in my neighbourhood (the Little Italy of Vancouver) is inspiring.
- I made baked ziti, from scratch, and it was delicious, worth the wait and the mess.
- Watching Dr. Who with my teenager, so glad we can share that.
- Chocolate and peanut butter drizzled popcorn. Yeah, it's heaven in a bag.
Dr. Who and chocolate is a pretty good ending to any day. And happy kids.